repeat after me
- there’s nothing “slutty” or inherently wrong about posting nudes for attention
- wanting attention is okay
- being proud of your body is a beautiful thing
- let’s stop perpetuating the idea that being open with your body/sexuality is somehow a shameful or negative thing because it isn’t
- and if that makes me slutty or shameful then good i want to be the sluttiest slut of them ALL
- kiss my cute butt
New South Wales: The Big Banana
Queensland: The Big Mango
Victoria: The Big Strawberry
South Australia: The Big Lobster
Northern Territory: The Big Boxing Crocodile
Tasmania: The Big Penguin
Western Australia: The Big Goon Bag
Australian Capital Territory: The Big Asshole
i was so much better than ok
sorry mom you’ve hit ask limit
i have post festival depression
future music was the best last minute decision ever
Gesaffelstein by Markus Jans for Vogue Hommes International
I am literally in love with this man I can’t believe how beautiful he was live. I need to be his wife.
an eighth grader
Jaden Smith has escaped
important news in australia today
but then again, its kind like putting a meat suit on and telling a shark not to eat you
We (men) are not fucking sharks!
We are not rabid animals living off of pure instinct
We are capable of rational thinking and understanding.
Just because someone is cooking food doesn’t mean you’re entitled to eat it.
Just because a banker is counting money doesn’t mean you’re being given free money.
Just because a person is naked doesn’t mean you’re entitled to fuck them.
You are not entitled to someone else’s body just because it’s exposed.
What is so fucking difficult about this concept?
How can you not reblog something like this
What a man
Preach it brother